Friday, February 24, 2012

What a day!

Ouch!  Broken car cost £440 to fix.   

But I denied the temptation to hide under the duvet.  I decided to push on with the dream to improve my writing.  First step send some of my work to Ether Books a new mobile publisher.

Help!!

I have just tried to register on the website to submit some of my work.  I think I followed the instructions carefully, but when I logged into submit work, the submission page it said 'Dear Ian'.  I thought this was just an advertisement to get me to upgrade to silver membership, so I submitted a piece of work call 'The Investment'.  However, when I submitted the work the website read 'Well Done Ian' for submitting....

I'm totally confused, have I just submitted my work under someone else's account and name?


1 comment:

  1. They're making some changes to the online submission process and there seem to be quite a few bugs popping up. Email support and they'll sort it out for you. :)

    ReplyDelete