Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Very Productive Day


A very productive day today.  I have finally finished my story for the following competition,

Historical Fiction Short Story Competition 2012
Are you inspired by the Museum - its history, landscape, buildings, gardens and animals? This year we are holding a short story competition to capture this inspiration. Maybe you will win the top prize of £1,000!

The judges will be looking for high-quality stories which relate directly to an aspect of the collection of the Weald & Downland Open Air Museum. Deadline for entries (to be submitted with the entry form) is 5pm on Friday 22 June 2012. Winning entries will be announced at the Historical Fiction Day to be held at the Museum on Sunday 5 August. Full details of this event will follow.

I'm still not happy with the ending, I needed an extra 500 words at least!  But at least I shall have time to tinker with it.  It was really fun writing in different genre!

No comments:

Post a Comment