Saturday, June 30, 2012

Things that get in the way of me writing a blockbuster

1. My husband and children's repeated requests for food - at least three times a day.

2. My husbands books, no he's not a writer, worse self employed and he likes to hide receipts all over the house.

3. Washing, the finding of, the drying of, ironing of, and putting away.

4. Mind boggling stupid homework my kids get. Make King Charles the First head. Seriously?

5. Baking for church, for school, for Brownies, for Guides the list never ever ends. And of course it doesn't count unless you let your kids help you.

6. My TV addiction. There I've admitted it. Definitely the first step.

1 comment:

  1. Why on earth did they force your kids to make a King Charles head? Not that you all didn't do a bang-up job on the royal noggin' there.

    ReplyDelete