Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nerves

My first training day of the social media course is on Saturday. I've done as much as I can to prepare.

When I first looked at the reading material I was horrified. It was like looking at knitting pattern when you can't knit. Sure, you recognise some of the words, knit and purl, but it makes no sense. I don't live in a vacuum, I'd heard about blogging and tweeting but had no idea how to do it in practice.

But you only learn if you try yourself and practice, practice, practice.

It has been a slog but my confidence is growing daily. The times I need to shout hubby over are growing less. I'm making progress.

But the question is, have I made enough progress to be able to keep up with people who have more technical skills than myself?

Well I won't know until Saturday evening I guess. But I must admit, I'm nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment