Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Little Positive Praise

I was pleased that Ether Books have decided to publish my story 'The Investment.'. But the real buzz came when I received the following email:

Dear Charlotte,


We have just received the following rating and feedback for your story ‘The Investment’ from one of our readers using our Ether App.


Rating = 5 stars.
Feedback:
---------------
Love the story

I hadn't emailed the link or told any friends or family except from husband about my success. It is amazing how a little positive praise can really lift your spirits.

Kate Rawling a member of The Writers @ Lovedean has recently published a short story called The Chase on Kindle:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Chase-ebook/dp/B0081ZTS1I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336673566&sr=8-1

So after I bought and read her story I made sure I put a comment on.Next I sent a few pieces of flash fiction to Calum Kerr for his National Flash Fiction Day, so fingers crossed for another success!

No comments:

Post a Comment