Monday, March 10, 2014

'Are You Sitting Comfortably?' A Fabulous Evening

There is no better encouragement for a writer than having a short story performed by the White Rabbit team on one of their ‘Are You Sitting Comfortably?’ evenings.
White Rabbit is committed to providing a platform for short stories and short story writers. And they certainly go all out to make local writers feel special. I cannot recommend strongly enough submitting your work to them.
It is a strange and magical feeling to hear your story performed.
I usually feel a bit guilty when my family come to a spoken word event to support me. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea. So it’s gratifying to go somewhere and KNOW that the family will have a fabulous time too.

I was pleased to see some fellow writer friends, Margaret Jennings fabulous and slightly gruesome murder story and Shirley Golden amazingly entertaining character driven story, made my evening.

http://www.thewhiterabbit.org.uk/projects/are-you-sitting-comfortably/









1 comment: