Friday, January 3, 2014

Of course I fell off my bike

Janathon Day 3

I knew today was going to be difficult because we were going to travel 300 miles to see my sister's new baby. I had planned to get up early and go to the gym - but I overslept. So I had to join my daughter in a bike ride. Bike ridiing which I hate!

I get on the bike, go down the hill from our house and when I am roughly 100 metres away from the house I fall off the bike into an hedge and hurt my hip. But bravely, I get back on the bike...to ride roughly another 100 metres to realise I really had hurt my hip. I got off the bike and pushed (more like limped) it home, while number two daughter whizzed down country lanes.

I hope pushing bikes up hills counts as exercise.... 

On the plus side meeting baby Tess was wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment