Monday, August 20, 2012

Not writing

I'm quite proud of my anxiety management but I've been off colour over the weekend to the point I've even managed to lose a bit of weight. Unfortunately, I find being the sick member of the family extremely difficult. It tends to trigger a emotional numbness and detachment with people around me.

I haven't done any writing over the weekend but I have made a list of things I've 'failed' at, you know the things you hope to achieve in the morning but don't get round to.

My husband even though he's busy has managed to go to the gym, mow the lawn, and get to grip with his workload over the weekend. Although I'm grateful I'm also jealous. I'm the one who gets things done.

My husband is currently making tea for our two daughters and their three friends. And once again I need to ask why, when one parent almost let me off the hook and said, 'are you sure you don't mind having her - you look terrible?'

Why didn't I say, 'you know you're right I feel terrible can I make it another day?'

I think what I need to do is revisit why I started this blog and look at what, if any progress I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment