Monday, April 2, 2012

Here I Go Again...


Well here I go again.  I say yes and say yes until I’m completely overwhelmed.  So much for the new start with the big 4-0!
I’m treading water in a sea of things to do and expectations.  Which causes the grey clouds of depression and the anger and the resentment.
I had a couple of days, well seven away from the computer and over 1000 emails to sort. 
So it’s back to the old Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for me.
Once again I have to repeat to myself – I am not God, or perfect or always right.
1 Prioritize. Once again I have to repeat to myself – I am not God, or perfect or always right. And I have to start with ONE thing and one thing only. 
2 Break it down. To ease my anxiety I need to put things into small manageable portions.
3 Commit to completion. Something I’m good at until… I have to stop because I’m are waiting for something or someone.
4 I must not take on any new tasks or projects.
5 Remember I have a choice.  I can say no, I can say no, I can say no…


No comments:

Post a Comment